Over the years I gained lot of weight that I haven't been able to loose... Heathrow injection? Probably so... I arrived in the UK in 2001 weighting 55 kilos and left in 2008 with 20 kilos more :( after that I managed to loose just a few kilos but I've never been able to gain again my shape.
2011 I am now mum of two beautiful kids, Gael - 17 months - and Charlotte - almost 2 months - and finally decided to get the old me back to life.
Lets start with some figures: this morning my worst enemy, my scale, said I was 76 kilos :-/
my mesures are 94 - 100 - 110... I need to do something quick... I need to loose few kilos quick... OK the 7 day souper cabbage diet is teh answer, done it before and actually works quite well. All right then, tomorrow is a new start, I wanna get fit again. The goal? Loose 15 kilos by the end of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment